Everyone Follow these simple steps for safe and sound sleep for your baby!
- Place your baby to sleep on his or her back at naptime and night time.
- Use a safety approved clip with a firm, tight-fitted mattress and only a tight fitting-sheet
- Remove all soft bedding and toys from your baby's sleep area (this includes loose blankets, bumpers and positioners).
- Use a wearable blanket in your baby's crib
- Never put your baby to sleep on any soft surface (sofas, chairs, water beds, quilts, sheep skins, etc...)
- Never dress your baby too warmly for sleep; keep room temperature between 68-72ºF
- Never let anyone smoke around your baby or be in a room where someone has recently smoked
Information provided by Halo. Click here to view Halo's wearable sleepsacks